Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hallo Rabbit!

 One sunny July 4th in 2009, as DH and I wandered around Disneyland, we made our way back to Critter Country and happened upon RABBIT!  We never, ever see Rabbit back in Critter Country, or Piget for that matter.  Lots of Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger though.  We were so excited that we were the third ones in line!

This layout is for NSD Challenge #3 - Feel Like a Kid Again! - from Disney Scrappers. 


 We were to use Sketch #83 from Sketch Savvy and part of the challenge was to  include a Hidden Mickey and the picture had to be about an adult, no kids allowed.  ;-D

I fell in love with this paper at my LSS it is called Summer Fresh from Simple Stories (and Made in the USA!)  It reminded me of summer when I was a little girl growing up in the 70's and Mom would sew our clothes for us.  I thought it went perfectly with this photo.

Just had to include a little Rabbit video on this page.  This video doesn't have Pooh give Rabbit his usual "Hallo Rabbit!" greeting, but it is one of my all-time favorite Pooh and Rabbit scenes. 

No comments: