Saturday, July 22, 2023

Boo Etcetera Panel

Hey makers! I am so excited any time Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonyous release an addition to the fabulous Etcetera line. Etcetera is a pressed paper board that is designed and cut at the Stampers Anonymous factory in Ohio. It's awesome! I have the entire line linked below. 

This is one of the projects I made using the Square Panels, Mosaic Tiles, Large Tile Cutouts, and Pinked Trims. I included the new Edison pumpkin die and Artsy Leaves dies as well as paper from the 2022 and 2023 Halloween Idea-ology releases.

Here is my short tutorial on this quick and easy make!








Thank you for stopping by my blog. If you have any questions about the details that I didn't cover in the video tutorial, feel free to shoot me an email in the contact section in the right hand collumn and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Have a creative day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of my Youtube channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 comment:

scrappergirl56/Sherry said...

Yippee!!! A Halloween tutorial, new project...This is just the project to get the Halloween making off to a "fast" start. Love the papers you chose for the "tiles". Of course, I have Edison. When I first saw the name, I was thinking light bulb of course, Eddison....then when I saw Edison...Hummm, yes, he is a light, just not a bulb...LOL. Thank you so much for sharing your creative self with us. I know that a lot of us appreciate it, especially the me, myself, and I...LOL. Thank you TamiB