Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Playful Collection Class

These are the projects in the Playful Collection Class kit as well as the additional optional pages at the end. I have included not only the photos that are in your directions, but also pictures of the optional pages and videos with additional instructions for each layout and the additional layouts.
I tried to keep them all short and separate so that if you didn't need info on that particular layout you could skip it.


























So in the video I comment that I needed to add something to this layout.  I got a little carried away, but I did add a few things.
 I cut the pumpkin and leaves from Tim Holtz and Sizzix dies.
 I made this strip by join three 4" 1/4" strips together so it went across the entire page.  I didn't have a 12" piece of this pattern. You can't tell it is pieced unless I tell you so it worked.




Lastly, I cut these leaves from a Tim Holtz die.  I think the fall colors go so well with these old Disney pictures from Halloween Time.




No comments: