Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Christmas Decor Class - Tim Holtz Blue Prints and Stencils

In December I taught my first class in about two and half years, and my first class at my LSS in about 5 years. I took an idea I saw from a make n take Tim Holtz did and turned it into a decor class.
I used the Speckle stencil, Range Texture Paster, some Christmas Mini Blue Print Stamps, Tissue Wrap, Rock Candy Distress Glitter, and we water colored the stamps.
I also made a couple of cards with the large Christmas Blue Print stamps and used more texture paste on the backs of the cards with Speckle and Festive.

I really wanted to show everyone how many options they have for using the Blue Print stamps and Range Texture Paste with Stencils. So I made some new Christmas Decor for my blue and white bathroom and I LOVE it!










No comments: