These little Halloween decorations were very quick and easy to make!
- I bought some 4x6 black frames from the Dollar Tree, then I bought an old book from the thrift store.
- Tear a page out of the book and adhere it to some 4x6 paper to fit in the frame.
- If you have SCAL for a Cricut or other cutter, download the free Silhouette SVG file that I made and cut some silhouettes out of black cardstock.
- Adhere the die cuts to the page from the book and pop them into the frame.
- Voila! You are ready to get decorating.
Download the free SVG file here: Silhouette SVG