Sunday, May 8, 2011

Jumpin' Jellyfish


I saw this paper and immediately thought -- Jumpin Jellyfish!! So, I set to work on it. I was a little limited with my options because I didn't have the entire line and I had a lot of the red paper and a lot of the umbrella paper. So I tried to use it to the best of my ability. These two pages turned out pretty bright, but I like the fun, whimsical, summery feel to them, and the Jumpin Jellyfish are definitely bright!


I used Sketch #33 from Sketch Savvy for this layout and stretched it into a two page layout. As you can see, I also used the same pennants. That is because if you visit the link to Sketch Savvy, she has the SVG cut for the pennants on the same post for free! Check it out!

I used the Snorkel line of paper from Cosmo Cricket. I added a few pieces of plain cardstock for additional circles and for the title.

Of course, there is a Hidden Mickey in this ride -- so I added the close-up and a photo from outside the ride so you could see where it is located. I love Hidden Mickey's.

Here's a little video that shows the Jumpin Jellyfish in Action:

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Super cute, and I love the bright paper with that ride. It's perfect.

Laurie Zeller said...

Bright and loving it!!