Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ten Cards - Prima Fairy Flora

A few weeks ago I ordered this special stamp set from Close to My Heart. All proceeds from the stamps went to the Red Cross for Japan Earthquake Victims. I also bought two more sets for two special girls as I thought it looked like something they would both like.


Then last weekend at the NSW Crop at my LSS, they had a Prima sale and there were 6x6 packs of the Fairy Flora paper. I thought it went perfectly with the stamps, and decided that it would be fun to design some simple cards with it and the stamps and then to send them a card kit for each of the cards I designed. Here they are, and I hope that when the girls get them that they enjoy making the cards as much as I did designing them!










1 comment:

Julie Casey said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!