Sunday, September 20, 2026

Ahoy Me Hearties - Whimsy Stamps

Hello Makers! I'm back with another card using Whimsy Stamps products. You all know by now that I have been on a huge Pirate kick this season, and today's card is no exception. The birthday link may be a surprise though.  Last week was Deb Davis's birthday and she is the delightful creative director for Whimsy Stamps. In the craziness of the last month I missed wishing her a Happy Birthday, so this is my birthday card for sweet Deb. Happy Birthday Deb!

I did film and edit a tutorial for this card. There are a few details that you may miss just looking at it that give extra life to this die cut, so I hope you find something beneficial from it.  

Here you can see the stamped Farmhouse Shiplap to mimic the sides of a sunken ship.
And here you can see some of the details that add interest and texture to the stamped and die cut frame.
The Blimey Pirates stamps and dies are so creepy! The stamps are still available, but the dies are being retired so once they are gone, they are gone. I have them linked below so you don't miss out. 
I had to sneak in a little pirate treasure to this make. I glued mine to the background, but it you were inclined to make this a shaker card, they would certainly be perfect for that!

For the sentiment, I put two together and then fussy cut them out. Deb designed these cards so I know she will appreciate the pirate birthday humor. 

 Thank you so much for stopping by!

Tami

Below are my affiliate links to the products I used in today's card.

No comments: