Hey Makers! It's the atart of a new Halloween season at Whimsy Stamps! For my first spooky make I ended up with two cards from the same design. It is amazing how just changing up the color scheme and papers really makes the card feel completely different!
https://youtu.be/LrNni0zFA1I
Of course I made a process video as I was muddling through the design on this one.
This first card uses the Wonky Frame 4 and papers from the Haunted Graveyards 6x6 paper pack. The ghosts and sentiment are from the Boo Die Set. I cut the ghosts and the Boo shadow from vellum and ran them through my XyronThe Xyron makes them stick without the squiggely glue lines showing through.I finished the sentiment with part of a phrase stamped from the You're My Jolly sentiment set.This second card was a bit out of my Halloween wheel-house. I never reach for pink for Halloween but I had the Pink Autumn and Pink Plaid paper packs from Whimsy so I decided to give it a go.The pink plaid ghosts are a fun, whimsical addition to this card.I wanted to frame to be dark brown so I colored kraft paper with Scorched Timber Distress Stain and stamped the Farmhouse Shiplap Background stamp in Black Soot Archival. Then added some brown sequin to finish it.Thank you for stopping by to see the details of these simple cards as I kick off the Halloween season with Whimsy Stamps. I hope you will follow along from August 1st to October 31st with the team.
Have a vreative Day!
Tami
Below are my affiliate links to the products I used to make today's cards.










No comments:
Post a Comment