Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Foiled Shamrocks - St Patrick's Day Series Part 3

 

For this 3rd St. Patrick's Day post in the series, was a fun experiment for me. I haven't used toner card fronts before, so I enjoyed this.

Here is my first attempt at toner card foiling. I did notice that the Deco Foil worked better than the Minc Foil. Perhaps they needed different settings, I'm not sure. The minc foil was thinner than the deco foil so that might have had something to do with the outcome. Regardless, I really enjoyed this a lot!






Thank you for watching and have a creative day, 

Tami

 I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Whimsy Stamps. The links below send you to their stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: