Thursday, January 11, 2024

“I’m on the Cover!” - The Sassy Club

I finished some fun cards using some recent stamp releases from The Sassy Club. This one makes me laugh! I think I’ll call it “I’m on the cover! “ 😂

I used the We Scare and Fur You stamp sets from The Sassy Club. I am not an affiliate and TSC stamps can only be purchased from their website. 
Images stamped in Distress Black Soot Archival Ink on Distress Watercolor Cardstock. I stamped the door from We Scare in rows all across an A2 sized card front. 
The doors were colored with Distress Watercolor Pencils, as were the mats and the other images.
 
 To soften the vibrant door background, I cut out an oval in Vellum, colored it with Distress Pencils and used that to soften the background behind the images. 
 
Only the sentiment is popped up on this card. 
 
Here you can see that I colored both the card base and a mat with Distress Watercolor Pencils do the colors coordinated with the images and the doors. 
 
Thanks so much for visiting. I hope you liked the card. Stay tuned for more!
 
Have a creative day, 

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of their stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: