Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Spring Vignette Divided Drawer - Tim Holtz Idea-ology

 

What a great surprise to have Tim Holtz and Advantus produce a small Spring release for Idea-ology! I love creating for a holiday or theme and this was no exception. I had an absolute blast making things with the Salvaged Rabbits and Tiny Eggs. Along with the three makes I sent to Tim for the live release/demo, I have two more makes in the wings. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Today, let's enjoy this Vignette Divided Drawer.

This is an indepth tutorial showing you how to make this Spring Divided Drawer.

This make has three distinct spring scenes using the Salvaged Rabbits and Tiny Eggs, along with lo9ts of Idea-ology from my stash. The top scene is a rabbit gathering fresh carrots.
I painted the rabbit with Distress Paint, made the carrots by following this tutorial by Tim Holtz, and added some layer from Collector and dimesion with Junk Drawer Baseboards.
What a cute bunny face!
I love the pretty garden feel of this scene. I didn't need a ton of eggs to tell the story of this box, just four.
A little robin happened upon an empty urn planter and made it into a nest. A few Heirloom Roses and a metal gate and we have a lovely garden scene.
An how can I make a bunny scene with out my signature cabbages? The just say Spring to me!

Baubles were a good base for the cabbages, but I think a ball of paper works just as well. I love how the bunny's paws are shapped so he can be holding something or reaching into something....like a big barrel of yummy cabbage for his lunch!
 Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I hope you were able to take time to watch the tutorial too. I appreciate your support!

Have a creative day, 

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I love this so so much Tami! Hi from Belgium