Monday, July 5, 2021

You Good?


I enjoyed making this slimline card for the Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous June 2021 release. It features the Inquisitive CMS432 stamp set as well as Distress Archival Hickory Smoke and Black Soot as well as Distress Stains.

I made a video tutorial for making this card and you can see it here:



I know I said it several times in the video, but I just love the way the Hickory Smoke Distress Archival Ink kind of soaks in the Distress colors. It's so cool and I have no idea why it does it, but I love that it does!

Here is a link to a sample card I made several years ago with Distress Archival Hickory Smoke and the Stamp Collector CMS338 stamps. 

I colored each stamp with Distress Inks and a Waterbrush. It did the same thing then and it's when I first fell in love with this little quirk. 

I'm always, always grateful for each one of you that stops by and leaves a comment here, or on my social media posts. Your support means the world to me!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: