Monday, March 18, 2019

Lucky is a State of Mind Card

This was a quick card I made for a friend who loves St Patrick's Day. I used several new products from Tim Holtz.
 
The focal point is made by cutting out a hat, shoulders and bow tie from the new Distinguished stamp set through Stampers Anonymous. The face is a clover punched from kraft paper made to look like old wood.  The process for making the wood can be seen here:

 
The background was made by lightly spraying a piece of Distress Mixed Media Heavystock with Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutters Distress Stain and diluting the color a little by spritzing it with water.
Then I stamped the architecture background onto it with Hickory Smoke Distress Archival.
The sentiment is just white cardstock cut from the new Label Alphanumeric die set Chapter 2 release for 2019. 
I feel lucky that you stopped by to check out this card! Thank you!
Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this blog and the ideas and tutorials I post here, and your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: