Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Trick or Treat Gift Card Holders

More Halloween Treat ideas! In this post I made some gift card bags from the Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations Gift Card Bag die released earlier this year. It pairs well with so many dies to make festive Halloween treats for older kiddos or those who can't have candy.
On this Treat bag I decorated it with one of the words from the Halloween Shadow Script dies. I cut the shadow from a colorful inked background, then used the same Distress Oxides to splatter the black gift card bag. I added a few candy dies from last year's Mini Halloween Things, which is available again this year! 
For this bag I paired it with one of the new Halloween Hangout Dies and the new Alphanumeric Cutout Lower alpha.  Such a great bat die!
On this bag I used the Frankenstein's Monster from the Halloween Side Order, one of the Halloween Shadow Scripts, and s few pieces cut from the Foundry 3-D Texture Fade.

No comments: