Saturday, November 4, 2017

Warm Winter Wishes


I was so honored to be asked to make some sample cards for Tim Holtz’s Christmas stamp release through Stampers Anonymous. You may have seen them on his Facebook Live reveal back in August, but I haven’t posted most of them yet. 
Since Tim is posting some Christmas Inspirations this month, I thought it would be a good time to start posting them. 
  
This is the Warm Wishes card using Distress Oxides and CMS313 Carved Christmas 1, CMS316 Holiday Postmarks, CMS206 Holiday Knits, THS093 Starry Stencil, and the Tag Press. 

I wanted to use a bright, nontraditional color palette for this card so it could be given to friends who celebrate Christmas as well as friends who don’t.
The Holiday Postmarks stamps have several that fit perfectly within the Tim Holtz Tag Press. You just stamp them, punch them out with of the matching Sizzix Alterations Circle Punches and then pop it in a ring and press. Voila! Quick and easy embellishment.

Have a creative day! 

Tami 

 I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp. The links below send you to their store. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this blog and my YouTube channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you

No comments: