Monday, July 4, 2016

DCA Food and Wine Festival

Another Sample layout for the Disney Scrappers NSD challenge week back in May.  I just realized I never posted them here.  I have a backlog of things to post.

Here is the challenge:
Much like the Disneyland Challenge, this challenge is simply to scrap anything within the 15 year old Disney California Adventure Park.
Seeing as this is a park about California, your layout must include at least two of the following:
  • sun
  • sunglasses
  • seashells
  • palm tree
  • stars
  • film/camera/spotlights
  • redwood trees
  • bear
**Extra Points if you scrap something from the original DCA park**
We just went to the DCA Food and Wine Festival!

Due to construction it has been absent from the park for the last 5 years.  I'm so very happy they brought it back.  Unlike the Epcot F&W Festival, the booths are themed to the different areas or influences on California Cuisine, all with a modern twist.  The food was incredibly good and I have a lot to scrap from just the one day. 

This is just kind of an intro page to my F&W pages. I included the sun and sunglasses from the challenge. The paper is Authentique Radiant.


1 comment:

Saycin said...

Wonderful details-the Mickey head, the stitching, the ink splatter etc. Bright fun layout!