Monday, November 23, 2015

Basic Grey POTM September Kit

This was my first month facilitating the Basic Grey Page of the Month class at my LSS. The owner who usually teaches the class is unable to teach it for the next few months and so in order to help alleviate some of the burden on the remaining owners, I volunteered to facilitate the class. I say facilitate because the kit comes with a two-page and a one page layout designed and with instructions. I just have to FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS (a very difficult concept for me. Truly!)

Anyway, here are the two pages that were designed and in the kit.  I felt the bright colors called for Disney Photos, but as you can see, some of the embellishments don't quite fit my pictures, but that's ok. I think it's funny and makes me like the pages even more. LOL!
This last page was actually an extra page that I designed to use up as much of the left over paper as I could. I still had plenty of embellishments and paper left to make another layout or several cards. They usually don't skimp on the POTM kits.

No comments: