Monday, November 23, 2015

Basic Grey October Page of the Month

 This month's kit was Christmas in October! It was another month with tons of embellishments. I just noticed in posting these pages that I forgot to take a photo of the single page from the kit.  I will have to add that at another time.
These papers were perfect for Disney Christmas pics, specifically my beloved Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree.  I LOVED the Jamboree and am so sad it is gone because of the impending construction of Star Wars Land.  I'm really, really, really despondent about the whole thing. Even this happy memory couldn't bring me out of my BTR mourning funk. :'-(


The layout above and below were made with leftover scraps from the kit.  There really was so much product that I still have enough to do a couple of cards, even after making two bonus pages. Both of these layouts were based on Sketch Savvy Sketches, but for the life of me I can't remember which ones. Suffice it to say that you NEED to visit Sketch Savvy for some seriously great inspiration!

Both of these layouts were taken while we were at Bass Lake for Thanksgiving the year it snowed at the lake. I hadn't scrapped these photos and thought they were perfect for this paper.
Again, I was stuck with using just the leftover embellishments and I had already had to substitute items on the kit layouts because my ephemera pack was missing pieces. So by the time we got to the bottom of the barrel it was getting kinda tough, but I'm happy with the extra layouts.

No comments: