Monday, April 23, 2012

Tarzan's Treehouse

 This layout is so old I seriously don't remember all that much about it.  I do know that it is K&Co Paper and I believe the flowers are Prima.  I made it for a Disney class sample 5 or 6 years ago I think.  I got it out last night and actually put some photos on it.  

 There are absolutely no techniques on this layout and nothing special to even explain.  Kind of weird, but how nice is it to just have a simple layout?  And to actually get the pictures on it after half a decade? ;-D
 I will say that the button below I got from a box of buttons found at a yard sale.  And I painted the tag with a Tim Holtz Paint Dabber.  That's all I've got for you today.

1 comment:

Susan Stringfellow said...

oh how fun! I just love this and the photos are perfect. I haven't been in the treehouse since it was changed to Tarzan's treehouse and now I really want to go.