Saturday, December 10, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas2011 - Day #6


Well, Day #6 was definitely not a favorite. In fact.....I didn't like it at all. I know it's all about the technique, but this one really threw me for a loop. Thankfully, Tim has added the inlinkz at the bottom of each post where people can upload thumbnails of their tags and link it to their blog. Many of the 12 Taggers in Russia and across Europe had already uploaded their versions of Tag #6, so I was able to get some really great ideas.


One tag I based on a tag I saw that was posted by a lady from Russia. Her's was a little lighter, but I have to give her credit for giving me the idea.

I used a swirly texture fade on the top and the music texture fade on the bottom. Then colored it with pink, blue, and green paint. The main technique was to emboss metal and then paint it and then too cover it with clear embossing powder.

My Tag #6 - A

I made a second tag for a friend and instead of using clear embossing gel, I used Snow Cap opaque ink and then clear embossing powder.
My Tag #6 - B

No comments: