Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thinking Inking Week 1 Part 3

Part three of week one was a little messy. You put ink from three different colored ink pads onto a nonstick craft mat, then spritz with water and carefully place your papers into the wet ink. This lightly colors your paper pieces and gives them an interesting look. We also did the water color stamping this week again.

Here is my take on this technique and my scraplift of Jennifer's card.


I made a celebrate card and used Scattered Straw, Faded Jeans, and Fired Brick Distress Inks to make make card and to stamp. I wanted it to have a fun, happy feel, and one that kind of fit with Disney's Celebrate theme this year, so that was my inspiration.

Only a couple more techniques and I will be caught up with the rest of the gang!

No comments: