Sunday, August 25, 2024

You Boo You Card - Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Halloween 2024

 

Hello! This is the first make I am sharing that was for the Tim Holtz Halloween stamp release for 2024. I used the Boo Crazy stamps along with an old favorite, the Crazy Things stamps for the little jack-o-lanterns, glasses, and bow tie.

Here is a quick tutorial. I forgot to hit record during the masking/stampin portion, but I I quickly talked through it once I realized it. Sorry, I didn't have time to go back and re-do everything so I just had to pick it up where I left off. It just happens sometimes when you are making, designing, trying to meet a deadline and film yourself all at the same time. I hope you find it helpful regardless.
 

Here is a link to info all about the Teal Pumpkin Project.




 Have a Creative Day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, and Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

 

No comments: