Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Stampers Anonymous Christmas Release!

The New Tim Holtz Christmas stamps and stencils are out! I made these quick gift cards with some of the new Festive Art Elements stencils and the new Berry Leaves layering stencils.

 These cute mugs are part of the stencil set, I put Opaque Texture Paste through the whip cream part of the stencil.

The background of this tag was stamped with the older Linen background stamp and the new Grain and Ticking Background stamp. The stencil is Berry Leaves.
On both the candle and the mug I stenciled them in Candied Apple and then went over them with Sparkle Texture paste.
This tag has Unraveled Mica Stain splattered on it.
Fabulous products make it quick and easy to make lovely layered gift tags.
I hope you enjoyed this brief tutorial!  

Here are my other cards from this release:




Thank you for stopping by.
Have a creative day, 
Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

No comments: