Friday, November 25, 2022

Main Street Christmas Windows -Idea-ology 2019

 
 
Here is the Youtube "talktorial" and I hope you find it helpful!

 


t

 
Thanks again to all those who have asked over the years and even recently for some details on this piece. I am so happy that it is still resonating with some of you. I truly hope the photos and "talktorial" help to answer any questions you may have had. If not, please use the contact section in the right hand column to ask me any other questions. 
 
Here is a link to the Distress Snow Techniques I mentioned in my talktorial.

Have a very creative day,
Tami
am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 
Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

3 comments:

Sheila Styre - Briere said...

Eeautjfuki. So any ways, and is a fabulous example how timeless aloof Tim’s products truly are!

Sheila Styre-Briere

Sheila Styre - Briere said...

Beautiful in So any ways, and is a fabulous example how timeless all of Tim’s products truly are!

Sheila Styre-Briere

Beulah Bee said...

Very original, very creative, evokes memories, nicely done! Glad I stopped by to compliment you or I would have missed the backside!