Friday, August 12, 2022

Halloween Crackers and Noisemakers - Sizzix

 

I wanted to make something really fun out of the Retro Halloween dies from Tim Holtz and Sizzix, so I made Crackers and Noisemakers. These were simple makes and I really enjoyed the process.

Here is a video walk-through/tutorial for these Halloween Crackers and Noisemakers. I hope you enjoy the explanation.

Below are close-ups of each make and at the end are links to the products.


 So fun right? And simple!
 

Halloween Jokes (These are typically really bad jokes, but that's the fun of it!)


Q: Why didn’t the skeleton go see the scary movie?

A: He didn’t have the guts!


Q: Why do ghosts like to ride in elevators?

A: It raises their spirits!


Q: Why are graveyards noisy?

A: Because of all the coffin! 


Q: Where does a ghost go on vacation? 

A: Mali-boo.


Q: Why did the ghost get a ticket on Halloween? 

A: It didn’t have a haunting license.


Q: What's a ghost's favorite play? 

A: Romeo and Ghoul-iet.

 

Q: Where does a skeleton go for a fun night? 

A: Anywhere, as long as it's a hip joint.


Q: Do you know any skeleton jokes? 

A: Yes, but you wouldn't find it very humerus.


Q: What kind of art do skeletons like? 

A: Skulltures


Q: Why was the jack-o'-lantern scared? 

A: Because it had no guts


Q: What's a pumpkin's favorite Western? 

A: The Gourd, the Bad, and the Ugly


Q: How do you mend a jack-o'-lantern? 

A: With a pumpkin patch


Q: What do owls say when they go trick or treating?
A: Happy Owl-ween!


Q: Which type of pants do ghosts wear?
A: Boo-Jeans


Q: What do ghosts with poor eyesight wear?
A: Spook-tacles.


Q: What do you call the ghost who lives in Town Hall?
A: The night-mayor

 

Q: How do ghosts like their coffee?
A: Dark with extra scream


Q: How do monsters search the internet?
A: They use Ghoulgle


Q: What was the ghost’s favorite party game?
A: Hide-and-go-shriek


Q: How did skeletons send mail in the old days?
A: The bony express


Q: How do French skeletons greet one another?
A: Bonejour


Q: Where do skeletons eat when they visit the mall?
A: Cinnabone.


Here are the links to the Amazon items I found. I do not get any compensation for them, I'm just sharing to help you if you are interested in the things I purchased. 

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think of these Halloween favors. As always, I hope you found something that inspired you or sparked an idea for one of your own makes.

Have a crafty day!
Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: