Friday, November 26, 2021

Snow Technique WINNERS

 Snow techniques Blog Post Winners:

For the box of Snow Stuffs-

KAT said...

The timing of your post is perfect! I am getting ready to color some bottle brush trees and I was looking at all my greens and trying to determine which colors I want to use - your trees were very helpful with that. And the snow on the trees... Happy to see which stayed white and which ones did not. You inspired me to try the opaque paste with the mica flakes on top - snowy and icy. So much wonderful information and seeing your makes in the video with the samples really help to visualize what you were sharing. 

BTW... I live in Ohio and we just had our 1st snow yesterday. Snow definitely looks like opaque paste. The  translucent looks more like ice here when the sun shines on it.

Looking forward to see what else you share this week!

 For the Set of Stencils:   

                            

Catherine said...

Tami thanks so much for showing your snow making techniques. I have always wanted to try these but wasn’t sure where to start. I see all of the beautiful snowy projects and think that I want to do this too. I love the little elf house so that will be my next project with all the snowy goodness. Thanks so much for your demonstration. Catherine (Australia)

Nancy said...

I loved this blog post! I am new at learning how to use these products and every single part of your blog was so informative; I loved your step by step method and your explanations. I will be referring to this blog post on many occasions for your techniques, etc. As a beginner, I so appreciate the time you have taken on this particular subject. Thank you so much! (SC, US)

annemarie said...

Wauw this is great and your video is awesome. Learned a lot for the season.
I really going to play soon with everyting I learned Just now.

Thank you so much Tammi.

Love
Annemarie, Netherlands 

If your entry is one of the above, please use the contact line at the right to send me your full name and mailing address. 

No comments: