Saturday, May 4, 2019

Draw the Magic - Disney Scrappers INSD 2019


For this challenge we were to scrap something that is animated, then include something Disney might have used in an animation: Ink, Paint, Colored Pencil, Watercolor, Overlays (vinyl/transparencies), Hand Drawn Image or sketch, Handwritten Journaling.

For my sample I used a few pictures from one of our Animation Academy sessions in DCA.  I have a really difficult time using the "Disney" paper and "Disney" colors but I always buy the paper packs anyway. LOL! So I thought this was a perfect opportunity to use them!! The paper pack I used for this one is Magic and Wonder by Echo Park Paper Co.
 My title was from a Pre-crop challenge where we were to make a layered title. I made the magic one and then added the words DRAW THE for this page. They were cut from black cardstock using the Label Alphanumeric dies from Tim holtz and Sizzix.
 I love the fun little stickers on the page in this paper pack. I also put to use my new EK Success Mickey punches.
Here are the paint splats on my background as part of the additional challenge and I included hand journaling and an image drawn by me as well as one drawn by my husband. The background paper is a white embossed cardstock from DCWV.

Thanks for looking!
Tami
 
I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this blog and the ideas and tutorials I post here, and your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!



No comments: