Tuesday, January 17, 2017

CHA Creativation Project Sneak Peeks

Hi everyone!
I have a bunch of great projects from last fall to post but those can wait a little longer! The last few weeks I have had such a great time designing some sample cards for Tim Holtz's Stampers Anonymous Winter 2017 Release for CHA- Creativation 2017.

To see the live Facebook release and images of all the stamps, be sure to visit Tim's blog. You really don't want to miss it! And the Day 2 stencil releases can be seen here.

I'll be posting my cards once CHA actually begins with technique info, stamp and stencil names, but for now I can at least share sneak peeks with you.  Enjoy!


















2 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

These are just fabulous xx

Rea' said...

It was fun after the sneak peek to see if I could spot your samples in videos from the show. So fun...my favorite was the hipster chick !