Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Disney Insta-Favorites from the 30-Day Disney Challenge

Last September (yeah, I know.....) I posted a 30-Day Disney Challenge list for Instagram.  Totally fun! I was busy with cats, so it allowed me to use by Disney pictures on my phone when I didn't have time to actually scrap them.


Then in October, designer Susan Stringfellow posted two sketches for people at Disney Scrappers to use with their instagram favorites or just some square photos.  I started mine and just got it finished. Well, I'm getting better!  At least it is less than a year old.

Here is Susan's one page sketch #109 from Sketch Savvy

Here is my layout using Say Cheese by Simple Stories.



2 comments:

Susan Stringfellow said...

So much fun! Glad you finally got it put together.

Sara said...

Just love everything about this!