Friday, November 11, 2011

12 Tags of Fall Day #9

This tag had a technique that I always love the look of -- the distressed dictionary paper. I added some kraft glassine paper leaves and painted some of the bright blue berries that were on a Christmas pick so they were fall colors, and added this wonderful painted picture of the first Thanksgiving.


I said this the other day as part of my facebook status update, but I made a quick trip up to my parent's house this week to help my family out a little bit. It was a spur of the moment need, and I am thankful for my two part time jobs and that they are both allow me time to take off and help when necessary. I know so many people who would not be able to pick up suddenly and be able to try and fill a need and come along side my family when they need it. I consider it a privilege to work in both the jobs and to work with the amazing women I work with at both jobs!!

No comments: