Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jolly

Awhile back I got some free Cosmo Cricket Christmas paper and thought I would do a fun, simple layout. This is a picture of us all at Disney's California Adventure a few years ago.


I used one of Susan's sketches from Sketch Savvy, and cut the title, flourish, and snowflakes with my Cricut.

I inked the edges of all the paper with Ranger Distress Ink Old Paper, and then added some Rock Candy Distress Stickles for a little clear glitter affect.


And for the additional embellishments, I used some old metal ornament charms I have had forever, and the velvet scalloped ribbon from Cosmo Cricket as well.

3 comments:

Susan Stringfellow said...

oh thats beautiful! And I think the rock candy totally makes the page, well and the inking because it's just that extra bit that it needs.

Unknown said...

That is super cute! I love the colors!

Laurie Zeller said...

What a great family photo! The layout is so festive. Those Cosmo papers are just perfect for it. Dontcha just love Stickles?!