Monday, July 20, 2026

The Dead of Night with Tiny Text

t

Today I'm sharing another card made with Tim Holtz stamps and the exclusive coordinating dies from Simon Says Stamp. This card features the Tiny Text Halloween stamps and dies and the Framed Frights Stamps and Dies.

 Of course I made a quick YouTube tutorial that you can see here.

This was such a fun background to make with the Tiny Text dies and stamps.
I stamped on three different papers with three different inks.
Black Soot Archival on the Distress Kraft Heavystock. Frayed Burlap Oxide on the White Heavystock, and White Pigment Ink on the Black Heavystock.
I stamped the Framed Frights on Mixed Media Heavystock colored with Old Paper Distress Stain. Then I colored in the images with Pumice Stone and Walnut Stain using a Waterbrush. I wanted these to have three colors to go with the background, so I did draw on some highlights with a white gel pen and a white paint pen on the skulls, the outside edge and the highlights on the tomb die cut. 
To make the background, after I stamped all the sentiments on the dies, I attached them with Pawsitively Glue to a piece of cardstock cut to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8. 
The sentiment was stamped from the Framed Frights set and I just fussy cut around it. The tomb, Framed Frights, and sentiment are all attached with foam tap for dimension.

Thank you so much for visiting!

Have a creative day!

Tami

Below are my affiliate links for the products used in this tutorial. 

No comments: